Sunday, May 8, 2016

One Potato Two Potato

My Mother and Father had all these little ditties, that were sometimes obscure words of wisdom. One of them was "the squeaky wheel is the one that gets the oil."  The people and things in my life that make the most noise is what catches my attention and I end up focusing on the 'screaming child' just to shut it-them-me up.  So for today if something or someone carries on too much, I think I will let them just 'cry it out' and I stay focused on the task at hand.

"What you think, say and do are your fulcrums for life's magic, the pivot points upon which the universe and life's magic are leveraged."  - Mike Dooley


JOURNEY through the GAIAN TAROT - Joanna Powell Colbert






Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers.  My Mother left the planet many many years ago and there are times it feels just like last year.  I miss her all the time and from time to time she still stops in and visits, with a whisper, a scent, or a flush of love, I know she is near.

7 comments:

  1. those of us without mothers, and who are not mothers have a odd position to hold today. I've quit saying "I don't have children" when someone wishes my happy mothers day. I'd say it because I don't deserve congratulations for something I have nothing to do with. But the wishers as sincere and why rain on their parade. Happy Carolyn day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely said. Like you I did not have children. I have enjoyed my nieces and nephews. When someone wishes me Happy Mothers Day I just wish it right back to them. Happy Sharyn Day to you!

      Delete
  2. Happy Carolyn and Sharyn day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mothers Day to you and make it a great Ellen day as well.

      Delete
  3. Thankfully that see-saw that rests on that fulcrum moves up and down and doesn't stay stuck! :)
    I appreciate the way your blog nourishes my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice thing to say, as does yours for me.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...