Sunday, May 22, 2016

To the Beach

I had a quiet day yesterday, it was pretty much as the draw of the Five of Earth indicated, shelter in place.  I did a little of this and a little of that.  I did leave the house to go Kohls as I had a expiring discount coupon.  I spotted all the beachy themed items in housewares, and came home and started painting a few rocks with those beach ditties.  I found this placard on Pintrest and it suits me.  This week I am all about manifesting a trip, vacation, and better yet, an extended stay at the BEACH. 
Maybe I will do a Vision Board and paint more rocks and place them all over.  Salted air, sand just about everywhere, endless vistas of stars over the darken water, the continuous ebb and flow of waves of water caressing the sand, can there be anything better.
She Who Loves the Beach is me. 

4 comments:

  1. Positive actions always work for me, set it in motion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I will! Have a fab day. No tears or recriminations for any of us. Lets just enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Open minds always allow for more possibilities! Hope your bare feet are walking a lapping shore soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too !I hope we both get to go there one day soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...