Monday, December 27, 2021

Sidelined

 

My body threw me a curve ball several months ago and since I have been sitting on the sidelines of my life. Waiting to heal. Waiting for the next doctor's appointment. Waiting to reschedule my knee surgery. Waiting. It is a uncomfortable place to be, waiting. Life is more than waiting. Once you get stuck there dreams and plans can become scattered and lost.  I just read a friend's inspirational post "Always Have Something To Look Forward To." A truly great motto.  Time for me to re-engage in my adventure.




The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. That limbo place can make us feel like we have no choices left, but we do - we just have to get creative sometimes. That's how I ended up with the deck I'm using this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the older I get the harder the waiting is. My pill box is a 2 weeker...and every time I empty it I think OMG ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OF LIFE USED UP. But it would be used up if I weren't aware, so hey. This week I'm looking forward to opening my rock :))) Just 4 sleeps to wait!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...