Sunday, December 26, 2021

A - New

 

I have over thought things most of my life, allowing my analytical nature to guide me. At this juncture in my days I can criticize myself for those choices or congratulate myself that I have made it this far. I have followed my intuition on occasion, but mostly let thought direct me. As I have gotten older I have more of a tendency to get out of my head and to trust my feelings and follow my inner promptings.  A new way of tending to the days of my life.




The Gaian Tarot ~ Joanna Powell Colbert

2 comments:

  1. One of the many nice things about being older is gaining the wisdom to let the past go. Makes more room for the good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...