Saturday, December 4, 2021

Delays


 Delays can be frustrating, well not all of them. This gal is planting a tree and yet in all likelihood will not live to see it at it's full growth. See doesn't do it for her good but the good of the ecology of the forest and the world.  I have been off-putting my life and my own investment in my days. The fear factor took hold after my cardiac event and I have placed myself in a wait-and-see mode.  A happy life is made up of happy days. Simple intentions will lead to more fulfilling days. It is up to me to begin with one of those simple intentions and re-engage in my life. That will be the return of my investment. 



The Gaian Tarot

3 comments:

  1. As Suzuki said, from birth we're all rowing out to sea in a boat that is leaking. Might as well enjoy the experience fully than worry about it if we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One small part of me felt silly for putting so much money and time and effort into all the trees and shrubs we planted last year. Because I know we'll never live to see their fulfillment. But it was worth it and I can imagine, and nurture, and think about the trees the English garden builders planted that they too would never see past stick-life. We make the effort..or we moulder. My Carolyn will not moulder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onward we must go. Live in the light and not linger in shadow.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...