Saturday, December 25, 2021

Sacred Mountain

 

Answers can be found on the Sacred Mountain. Reminds me of line in a John Denver song about posing your question to the mountain and waiting for the answer to come back around. I am the Great Mystery in my life and I wonder if a trip to the Mountains might be just what I need.  Not at Christmas when it is cold and snowy, but in August when the Perseids Meteor Shower is very visible and then I can experience  falling star light while I wait for my answer to come back from the echo of the mountain.

Bright Blessings at Christmas

Think I will listen to John Denver songs instead of Christmas music today.




Native Spirit Oracle Cards ~ Denise Linn

2 comments:

  1. My vote would be for Denver too! :) Happy Holidays, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many holiday songs are drrraaaagggyyyy. Based on hymn style I guess. Although I do love Do you Hear What I Hear. snow here today, will be so pretty when it gets light. 5 days till ROCK exposure!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...