Sunday, December 12, 2021

That way vs This way

 

It is so easy to become and stay complacent in our day to day lives. We know what to do and the how and whys and just plod along.  I recently read an article about how to help move ourselves from the level of our predictability. Instead of doing the same thing day in and day out, change it up.  Yesterday I tried using my left hand more often. I did my daily exercise routine starting with my left side and changing the rotation of moves. I used a completely different route to my sister's home.  Doing that instead of this. It was a bit unsettling and I had to spend more time doing things in my day to day, but I was also more aware of what I was doing. The Eight of Pentacles/Boon challenges us to become better at what we do. Cross training my brain will help me move from the familiar and predictable to something more...



The Enchanted Forest Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Excellent exercise and advice! And as an added plus, that kind of practice helps us be more mindful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...