Monday, December 20, 2021

Causality

 

Causality: the relationship between cause and effect.  

What are we calling to ourselves with our laments or questions? New ideas can be the answer to old questions or problems, but before action, consideration is advised.  We are the instrument of our own change. 

I am forward thinking today. 2022!  Mindful of what I call to myself.   Not too much caution, because I want to be open and available to new opportunities, but cautious to what opportunities present themselves. 



Native Spirit Oracle ~ Denise Linn

2 comments:

  1. "We are the instrument of our own change." Now that's some wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob is at the dentist, I think while I lie down with my jel pack on my eyes I will do some drumming. Soft. Calm my heart, maybe syncopate to confuse harmful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...