Friday, December 24, 2021

Can't shake it

 

A recurring theme in my dreams is my missing car. Occurs quite often. Early in the morning hours another one. I drove to this camp/homestead place following someone to the location, went in and when I decided it was time to leave, went out to parking lot and vehicle is gone.  I even said it in my dream, "why do my cars/vehicles keep disappearing?" I knew I was dreaming and asked why am I having this recurring situation in different scenarios? This dream continued on in a jumble of images ending with me climbing and jumping a fence because 'they' wanted to further immobilize me by putting spikes through my feet and burning the bottom of them as well.  Where does the mind come up with such images and schemes?  Anyway I got up and wrote down the whole thing and thoughts on it all. To draw this card this morning calls my attention back to dream.  I may have solved the mystery of the disappearing vehicles with my two hours of analyzing and journaling.  


Native Spirit Oracle


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am fascinated with the fact that a lot of my dreams I realize that I am dreaming while still asleep.

      Delete
  2. sounds like one of my anxiety dreams. Dr. hat on, probably rooted in the one you flew away in and out of in the tornado. ((((Carolyn)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. double post... shows how much I love you...double.

      Delete
    2. How lovely.
      The tornado stuff pops up here and there and throws me in a spin, as I assume that sneaky irritants cause you to hold your breath and hope for the best.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...