Thursday, December 9, 2021

An apple a day

 

The other day at the grocery store I was choosing some apples when a  shorter than me man just to my right said, "an apple a day keeps the doctors away." I turned slightly to reply "that's what they say" and as I turned back to place my apple selections in my bag and turned again, he was gone.  Very good advice given from a magical King of Pentacles in Krogers the other day. 

I enjoy apples and have several every week, that changed the other day.  When given that kind of suggestion, you take heed and adhere.

Reminds of me of several quotes.  Recently from Deepak Chopra "the solution never comes from the level of the problem"

Albert Einstein "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Advice from a couple more Kings of Pentacles.


The Enchanted Forest Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Amazing where we can bump into unexpected wisdom. :) Now I'm craving apples with cinnamon on this cold day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been watching diet since cardiac event. Wow, sodium overload in some much. Not apples. An apple a day is good wisdom. I really like apples cut up with pecans, celery, and mayo.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...