Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Opportunity awaits

 

Decisions, decisions, decisions. This is a bit more complicated than a crossroads. Once you step through a magical door, the others disappear and doors seem to close once you enter. How does one choose? And of course when you are talking about a magical portal, best choose wisely. A pause is warranted to study and contemplate. I wonder if I approach each door and lay my hand upon the magical sigal inscribed on the doors if some information of what is beyond might be relayed.  The only incorrect choice here would be not to choose.  Good thing I have a pocket full of cookies to munch on while I consider.

Open the door and let me in.



The Enchanted Forest Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Alas, sometimes the choosing and making a mistake can be our best teacher. Thankfully most choices don't eliminate making a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...