Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Search

 

It is that time of year that I question myself if I am in the tribe of choice.  Forward thinking of a new year ahead I wonder if I should not go in search for a community that is more like minded.  Looking at this card I think of the movie "Dances with Wolves." John Dunbar a lieutenant in the US Army, heads west to the frontier; he realizes he does not belong in the army nor fighting a war. He eventually finds his place of belonging with a local Lakota tribe. 

There can be a lot of risk and uncertainty in searching for what we maybe searching for.  




Native Spirit Oracle Cards

3 comments:

  1. While I'm connected to several groups, I'm not sure I want to be identified with a tribe any longer. There is belonging, but there is also dogma in many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, what Bev says, but I fully understand. I'd just love to have a best friend lady to talk to in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...