Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Mountain top view

 

December 1, another year getting ready to complete itself. And here I am still trying to figure things out; sorting through my wisdom and worries.  This Queen of Swords is giving me that look. What that look is will take sometime to figure out the question behind it. 

Sometimes I just want to say "okay, out with it, just give me the answers" but in truth I have always been the seeker of my own answers. Life is our classroom.





The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. The answers are within you, waiting to be discovered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the search I am sorting through lots of flotsam.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...