Thursday, December 16, 2021

Red cloak

 

I had a dream the other morning upon waking that troubles me and questions my thoughts and perceptions of life as I know it; some of the hows and whys?  Spending time with this card this morning I am asking myself, during my trip through the Enchanted Forest, where has my venture brought me thus far?  I looked back at the word venture. just typed, and wonder why not 'adventure' which really gives me pause for thought. Has my life been more venture than adventure?  If so, what do I need to change and will I call forth my Strength and Courage to be more adventurous as I continue though the Enchanted forest of my life?


Red is not a color I choose for me, but I think a red cloak is in order. Something different and vibrant for me.


The Enchanted Forest

6 comments:

  1. Love that Red Riding Hood has made peace with the Wolf in this card. That Wolf can be a good ally sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thought. Speaking for myself I barely remember the 80s and 90s, head down nose to the grindstone, I was just putting in time. And..I once worked as a waitress where red blouses were required. I could hardly bear to show up for work that first week, Way out of bounds for me. But I got used to it and have lots of red stuff now :) You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just one red shirt and it is for Christmas. More red to come.

      Delete
  3. I rarely wear red, though I like it, but in meditations where I meet up with my inner self, she is always wearing a red shirt and I find this invigorating. On the flip side, a close friend feels sick to her stomach when she sees that colour; she recalls a past life where she was being taken to be married to someone she didn't want to marry, while wearing that colour. I like what the red cape suggests to you. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I wonder if my dislike of the color red stems from some forgotten memory.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...