Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A New Story

 

After yesterday's post and the question posed of 'what are we calling to ourselves'  I recalled some of the hurts and slights encountered and tolerated throughout this last year. Those thoughts had me remembering also others from years past. My heart gave me a wake up call this year reminding me to let go of regret, shame, and fear, all of it was and is clogging up my channels of Life's flow in my body. The Stories we tell ourselves are our reality. Today will be a good day to write them down and toss them on the flame of The Winter's Solstice. Letting them go and releasing what I can, making room for the new in the Year ahead. Time to write me a new story.



Native Spirit Oracle Cards

1 comment:

  1. Here's to new stories with a better outlook based in the present.
    If you want something new and fun to do, you might check out the Omen Days by Caitlin Matthews:
    http://caitlin-matthews.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-omen-days-twelve-days-of-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...