Wednesday, December 8, 2021

It's a Sign!

 

After stepping through the magical doorway yesterday and not really sure if the correct choice was made, I encountered these three dancing bears. All misgivings vanish from my mind. Surely it is a sign.  Laughter bubbles up and I want to throw caution to the window and jump in and dance with them.  They may not appreciate being startled so I will laugh and clap with glee and move along.  Not everyday on the path will be so magical, but I will remember to enjoy myself along the way. 




The Enchanted Forest

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A little twist and shout does a body and spirit good.

      Delete
  2. bear is my sacral chakra, I'd be over the moon to draw this strength

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently did a meditation that suggested naming or identifying the energy of your seven major charkras. I have been thinking on that and now you mention bear is sacral chakra. Very interesting.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...