Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Not so much

Tried and true versus A new way.
Moving from a comfortable platform to different is challenging.
I just experienced Bloggers new platform and reverted to Legacy Blogger.  I think that I will have to ultimately switch, September probably.  The promise of something new does not always bring comfort and joy.
We have a New Moon next week, which is always a good time to set new intentions. Adaptability is not my strong suit these days, maybe with the upcoming energy of the New Moon I will be infused with anticipation of something new.  Today not so much.



Earth Magic Oracle Cards

2 comments:

  1. The new one drove me crazy, but I'm beginning to figure out some of its quirks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three. I have found I have to do my typing first, at least a paragraph before the photos will upload at the top, no pulling it around. and that once up, I can click on it and move it left or right, and use the = - to downsize the size. Stupid improvements. Changes for changes sake, which is never a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...