Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Where it started

Two steps forward, one step back. Progress, slow but progress.  Sometimes I stumble and fail and wonder with all the work I do on my self, all the self-acknowledgement and then boom, I am shouting at the top of my lungs at some idiot on the tv, road, social media....
I was reading something last night that kind of helped me come to terms with me. 
"DNA and the influences you had growing up will have set a few things in stone."  Rachel Patterson

There is just no getting around some structural parts of me.



Earth Magic Oracle Cards

2 comments:

  1. But we can still chisel that stone a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew that makes me think of when they chiseled bone off of pelvis bone for the spinal fusion. After done, it hurt more than any other surgeries and still pains me to this day.
      Chisel, ouch!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...