Monday, August 3, 2020

Persistence

Persistence * New possibilities.
Subtitles to this typical Five of Pentacles.
Do hardships make us stronger?
Is it true that God gives us no more than we can handle?
Me, myself, and I have slid into a place of shadows. Like this ladybug I need to climb myself out of the depths to a place where I can shudder my wings and dissipate the melancholy that I am cloaked in.  This to shall pass as it usually does, but the lingering is a burden.




Spiritsong Tarot
Paulina Cassidy

4 comments:

  1. Persistence. First on my list of potential 2021 words. (((you)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close cousin to my word from last year, resilience - a blend of tenacity with flexibility. I'll believe in you until you believe in yourself. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We all wallow from time to time; the trick is not stay in yuck too long. I am sure many everywhere are dealing with the shadows in these days of 2020.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...