Monday, August 24, 2020

We teach that what we need to learn

This morning I am struck by how similar the Six of Pentacles is to The Hierophant that I drew yesterday.  Previously I had not seen the similarities. One person above two others. The right hand with the same blessing pose and in the left an instrument of knowledge or purpose. Both individuals in the superior position wear a red robe and are bestowing blessings as such, to the subordinate two.
Are we that what we have been taught?  Do we do what we do because of our education?  Can others really determine what we need and need to know? Are we all operating on the passed down information from centuries ago?  I say yes, but we are slowly reprogramming the education of the Spheres.



1 comment:

  1. We teach what we need to learn - exactly the notice I got from my card draws today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...