Sunday, August 23, 2020

I see twos

I have been seeing repeating patterns of twos this year?  Is it any wonder since the year 2020 has two of them.  Last evening I read a passage that I wrote to myself back in December of 2019 that began or brought to my attention, twos.  In my Yearly spread for 2020 there were twos everywhere throughout the cards.  Thinking on that last night and as I drifted off to sleep, I thought today I would spend sometime reading on symbology of twos, dig out my books on Tarot and read on twos, and of course my book on numerology. Twos, and thinking that, here are two more twos. Two of the Hierophant fingers raised. Two pillars. Two initiates. Two keys.
What is the Hierophant as a teacher trying to relay to me about the twos?  This or that, choices, here or there, yes or no....?


The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Life can be lived in a binary or non-binary way (black and white or seeing gray areas)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, good thinks project! Bev mentioned binary which opens up a whole field of thought, human and computer...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...