Saturday, August 15, 2020

Repeating pattern

More Trees. These in frozen winter silence. Are they silent? As the Wind blows it's icy breath the trees sway and creak, a Winter's song.  The trees have taken me from the meadows of Spring to the depth of dark and deep in Winter's keep.
Reflection. Am I asked to reflect where I am from the viewpoint of last Winter?  Or review of the cycles of the year that we all pass through?  I feel a bit of a shiver while looking at this card.
Trees, our silent witness.



Earth Magic
Steven D Farmer

1 comment:

  1. Trees endure each season yet still leaf out or bloom in the Spring. They don't take the changes personally.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...