Monday, August 31, 2020

About face

I have seen quite a lot of the Knight of Swords lately. Since I am mostly at home with Kitty, the knight is a suggestion of action on my part and not the visitation of an actual messenger with something to say. Today is the last day of August, two-thirds of the year has passed, in a covid haze. What do I need to revisit and finish up in these next four months?  Several things actually.  I need to make my list and check it twice and charge full steam ahead and finish strong. 




Rider Waite Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I love this knight, sometimes I do a search on my blog for "knight of swords" and just admire them :) we will still be here in 10 years, so we might as well get on and ride..

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...