Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Wherever you go

Wherever you go, there you are.
Forward we must go. I am exhausted looking back over my should at the 'should have done, been, Tired of the what ifs. Can I let them go? Leave 'em by the wayside and continue with the bare essentials of needs?  Wishful is that. We are made up of all the little bits of this 'n that.  Wherever you go, there you are. Can I finally accept the me of me and go forward and enjoy the last leg of my journey as Carolyn?
The future is the only way forward.



The Rider Waite Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I was reading a book by an older Zen teacher who made the comment that today was the youngest she would be for the rest of her life, so she should enjoy it. I think she lived each day this way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An that is a fabulous outlook to have. I am keeping that front and center of my thoughts and write me a placard so that I can review that everyday. Thank you for that.

      Delete
  2. My shop partner moaned for weeks when she turned 50. and off and on about it until she started moaning about being 60. Wishing all those years for a past youthful body while she wasted the one she had. Made me sad every time she started in. I know that isn't what you mean, but today is the best we'll be, so what are we going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...