Sunday, September 6, 2020

The promise


The Star, a favorite. With twinkling promises of wishes fulfilled. Today wishful thinking won't do me any good.  I had a bright and shiny day yesterday, with family and bridal shower for a soon-to-be niece inlaw. By the end of the day things fell flat for me. Maybe too much sugar from the treats. Possibly a reminder of a path I didn't follow, but never figured I make the journey on my own. There was  also a negative person there that emitted some darkness and the ickyness lingered. I set out in the moonlight beneath the stars last night hoping that this morning the sugar and shadow hangover would have dissipated, but still listless. Maybe more sitting out under our local star, The Sun, today will burn away what lingers. 


Fairy Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine

2 comments:

  1. I think you're on the right track - moving forward rather than being too remorseful about the past. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but sometimes the web of my own self-deceit, ensnares me.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...