Monday, September 14, 2020

Gentle observer

 

Sometimes things are beyond our ability. So much of my life I have tried to control and predict my destination through my days.  Am I here because of those paths that I traveled or am I at where I was going to be all along? Those detours I chose just made things more challenging and sometimes  more interesting.  I am thinking there will be much less stress and anxiety if I just go with the 'flow' and see where Life takes me. 

"If you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need."


Tarot of Durer

1 comment:

  1. I think how we choose to meet life is more important than fretting about what might show up on our doorstep.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...