Friday, September 11, 2020

Take the High Road

 

Take the "High Road." Be the better person. Pssh. Why? Of course the answer is it is always better to be kind and generous, but there are days when you get tired of being abused, taken advantage of, pushed around, ignored.  Some days enough is enough. Some days you got to put on the 'big girl' panties and stand toe to toe with the bullies. As I have gotten older and hopefully a bit wiser I realize being right or out front is not all it is cracked up to be. Still, there are days that I get tired of being pushed and I push back. You know what; it feels pretty good. I don't push back whereas it will be a pain to another, just to that moment that they know that I am there and aware. 



Fairy Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I'm slowly learning that there can be a fine line sometimes between making a point and driving in a dagger

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...