Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Easier said

"To be truly strong, you must first master yourself. If you want to protect yourself from dangerous situations , remove self-destructive tendencies from your life. Then develop your own prosperity and self-reliance. Once you have established your own inner and outer strength, you will be able to serve others."
- quoted from the accompanied little green book

A lifelong endeavor for sure.  I spent a better part of my life taking two steps forward and then one back. There are also times I have managed one step forward, then retreated, fallen, or taken huge steps back. A work in progress?  Life is a work in progress, and I have miles to go, one step at a time, before I depart.

Earth Wisdom

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...