Friday, August 28, 2020

Expectations

Are these wands incoming or outgoing?
Do the thoughts, words, and actions return to us?  If so we best pay close attention to those thoughts, words, and actions.
I had three impressions from this Eight of Wands today.
Incoming. Outgoing. Short end of the stick.
If something comes along today, I best be careful of the choice I make so I don't draw the short stick.  Or maybe the short stick is the one to choose?
I am in a wait and see mode.



Rider Waite Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Looks like they'll land soon, then you'll get to see where they stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be queuing up for the short stick. Get it over with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe a popsicle stick with your favorite flavor.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...