Thursday, August 27, 2020

Frustrated

Well it looks like I got frustrated with the three cups from yesterday's Four of Cups draw. Got up and kicked them over. What I was not expecting is the red and green liquid that was spilled.  I am facinated with the spillage.  Why green and red? All these years and never payed attention to the red and green spill.
I keep coming back to red and green for Christmas.  Oh no, I think! I cannot wait around till Christmas to figure out that I need to turn around grab the other options and move on.
It's true I have been grappling with a situation and keep delaying one more month.  If I don't decide soon, there will be five kicked over cups and then where will I be when I don't leave myself with options?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are eliminating what doesn't work for you. I don't think I've ever noticed the color of the liquid before,!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...