Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Relection sparks memories

I drew the World again today and since she is looking back I thought I would draw the next card on the deck. Look how the two gaze at each other. Yesterday's World draw had me thinking of a childhood issue and today looking back to see that there were also simple times behind me and some of them full of chasing bunnies to wonderland.  The Rabbit in the Two of Wands has the World with her.  This paring deserves more study.  Maybe I will pull similar cards from other decks for comparison.

The Linestrider's Tarot

1 comment:

  1. This deck has so much movement in the images! Rabbits always make me think of creativity (and Spring).

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...