Saturday, March 30, 2019

In the flow

When working with emotions, we need to connect to the water within.  The Queen of Cups knows about ebb and flow.  We ebb and flow.  The water in our bloodstream and lymph system, the moisture in our lungs, the tears that we shed, our bodies are in movement.
I guess I better start drinking more water.  I notice I feel better when I drink mostly water.  Ahh I do like my diet pepsi. 
It is going to rain all day, weather I am sure the Queen of Cups would enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I like the top on her cup that allows her to adjust that ebb and flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a hairdresser, one of my most common responses to what can I do for my hair, was drink more water. No excessive amounts needed, but it is so important for all keratin.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...