Friday, March 29, 2019

Celebrate

Mercury went direct yesterday, Yay! I do give credence to a good bit of Astrology's edicts.  Mercury retrograde is one of them.  Though planets never spin backwards, the illusion can be convincing.  If we hear and think we see it, whatever it is, it becomes part of our consciousness.  Things have been a bit out of kilter for me so I am thinking the direct movement and Spring's return is something worth celebrating.  Persephone's return.  Let the Spring dance begin.  Now let me find my party hat.





The Linestrider's Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Heck yeah, I'm putting on my hat with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! The more the merrier. How is the roof and landscaping?

      Delete
    2. The roof is on (and rain tested!) and the siding replaced. After we pick up all the nails (I've got a magnet), I'll start on the yard. 😊

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...