Saturday, March 9, 2019

Well, let's see.

I really do love the artwork with this deck of cards.  The soft pastels and animals really are lovely.  As a tarot deck or oracle, it doesn't speak to me.  Yesterday I looked at the elephant on the card of Strength and got nothing so I wrote nothing, kind of a strength in silence?  This Queen of Cups makes me think of my kitty this morning, who is happily snoozing away on my bed.  It's daylight right, so that is where you will find her. 
The only other thing I can gather from this card as an oracle is taking stock of what was, to help with what will be or could be.  An inventory type of day? maybe as long as I don't work in my bedroom and disturb the cat.



SpiritSong Tarot

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like Ms. Kitty has found her bliss. Hope you find some today too!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...