Monday, March 25, 2019

Post it notes

It has been a little over sixty-one years since I have experienced this carefree freedom from constraint.  As a baby, just a yearling running naked through the house.  There was a moment that I was shamed at just about the age of one and I have held that something something with me since then.  It eases as I age and when I decide to leave the planet I will leave it behind, better yet, let it fall to ashes as I go, so that another will not pick it up.  We are the World and we too pick up bits of this and that  which cling to us during our journey.  As I work to par down stuff in my house I am also working on paring down the sticky ickies that are attached to me.



The Linestrider's Tarot

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, with some good thoughts to think on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will leave it behind, better yet, let it fall to ashes as I go

    wonderful analogy. I"m tempted to add ash to year word potentials

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...