Thursday, March 7, 2019

Nothing better

Nothing better than a quiet contemplative walk out in Nature.  I prefer the beach, my love of a forest is so close that I couldn't choose which.  I need warmer weather so I can get out and walk barefoot across the new Spring grass and reconnect with Nature.  If the weather doesn't turn soon I am going to have to get on a plane and walk on a beach.  I think that is one of the big things about going to the beach, sure I vacate my life for a bit, but it is because I spend a good amount of time barefoot on the sand. 






SpiritSong Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I think those who take time for a personal 'time out' are all the wiser for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacate my life. Put perspective in it too,something I’ve found to have great value. I’m doing it now and bits of clarity are leaking in...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...