Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Go easy.

Fledgling.  Do I want to start out anew?  Not from day one.  I can try each and every day to make it a new day.  Challenging to leave yesterday with Yesterday.  I don't think this young robin gave herself any grief because yesterday all she did is set on the limb of the tree and fluttered her wings.  Today maybe and maybe not but I am sure there is no overthinking.  When she and her wings are ready to take flight, that's when the magic happens.  Forcing is artificial, her power is natural.  There is a time to all things.  Problems arise when we try to force ourselves.  Go easy today Carolyn, all in good time.




Elements of Recovery

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are using these cards Carolyn! And I agree - forcing something to happen rarely ever works out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this deck as inspirational and as an oracle.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...