Thursday, March 21, 2019

Observation point

Sometimes we all need to step away from our day to day live to gain a little perspective.  I feel like I am in a bit of a rut.  Just a few months doing inside sales feels is beginning to be repetitive and a bit monotonous.  This morning I am getting ready to head to a continuing education class and wondering just how many more do I plan on doing before hanging the license?
If I step away and see my work a day life, another would say I have it made.  Don't have to clock in, with the flexible somewhat self-assigned schedule I have.  What's the gripe?  Maybe none, just need to step away from it all for a bit to look at things from a different observation point.



Fairy Tarot

4 comments:

  1. My problem (when I find myself feeling that way) is that my focus is on what I want to be doing instead of what I am doing. It makes me resent the task instead of just getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I have had a couple of friends talk about retirement, most enjoy and a few are bored.

      Delete
  2. at some point mid-life I realized every single job is boring after about six months. The honeymoon is over. Movie star, airline pilot, boring once you know what you are doing. Helped me slog along.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...