Saturday, March 2, 2019

Cledon

Cledon: a sign, message from the Universe or the Divine.  There's a new word for me.  I believe in signs.  Used to give them little attention, now when they arrive, I give it all my attention.
There are times though, I just wish for a straight forward message or at least some concrete affirmation that the cledon was in fact a message. None of this, "heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend who heard from another."  Got something to say; say it.  Don't message me in a bottle, let me hear from you.






Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

3 comments:

  1. a pretty heavy bottomed bottle to hold itself up with that big weight on the top. Is that a message? Putting too much weight in the message and not enough in the actual bottle? You and me being the bottle I suppose. I searched for the moon last night, needing a new message. Couldn't find moon or message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All cloud cover here and cold. The New Moon Phase is March 6, look for the Moon for your message then.

      Delete
  2. I have to be careful not to see everything as a message.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...