Sunday, March 3, 2019

No where fast

The Traveller, aka the Fool.  A new adventure, starting something new.  Well not this girl, this weekend.  My car's get up and go - didn't.  Friday morning I made a stop before heading to office and when restarting out the power steering evidently became non-powered.  I made calls and got my car towed and tomorrow it will be repaired.  As I sat in the parking lot I thought of another Friday in March, seven years ago when I drove straight into tragedy and trauma.  Was this an event that kept me from going...After getting home later in the morning I re-read my post about don't go looking for zebras.  Sometimes a non-active car is just that. It could also be the Universe keeping safe by non traveling.  Either way I am spending a easy, quiet, weekend at home with the kitty.



Spiritsong Tarot - Paulina Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. I bet Ms. Kitty is appreciating the attention, and you get a day to relax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some, but she is used to sleeping undisturbed during days.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...