Wednesday, November 18, 2020

White Buffalo

 

I recently saw a picture of a man standing next to a buffalo that was loaded in a tagging shute. They were ear tagging buffalo for tracking and conservation purposes. I knew the animals were large but huge would be more apt. Humongous and beautiful.  With the world, society, and life in general on edge, spending time out in nature appreciating the natural wonder of our world would help heal.  So focused on the what ifs in front of us we have lost site of the sacred and spiritual all around us.

I am in a down time, away from work and find myself a bit itchy and this card reminds me there are other things to do with my precious time than to work and worry.


Native Spirit Oracle Cards

4 comments:

  1. I've been restless myself lately. I think of something I could do, and my mind replies that it doesn't want to. Now I tell it to get over itself, we're doing it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting back to rock painting. Laid it all to the side most of this year. I quit my part-time office real estate assistant job, because the owner/manager and office manager were driving me nuts. So I have all that extra time on hand and seasonal/covid sales slump. Kitty keeps me company.

      Delete
  2. enforced downtown is making the world ancy I think. I'm doing the shouting in the mirror "you aren't 8 years old"... It mostly works.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...