Saturday, November 28, 2020

Seasons


 Yesterday I took a lovely drive in the sunshine and I noticed the Autumnal Season is ready to give way to Winter. The trees have given the last of their leaves in their preparation for their Winter's hibernation.  I was treated to glimpses of hawks along the byways. Beautiful to behold as they survey their domains.  Today as well, I will spend a bit of time in the chilly sunshine as predictions of snow showers on Monday and Tuesday are hinted at.  I am already counting the days to The Winter's Solstice so that I can celebrate the turning of Seasons as Winter begins the march toward Spring.

EarthHeart Wisdom Cards ~ Sue Lion


2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe that winter is at our doorstep and that the year is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Me and the dogs, we like to turn up the tunes and turn down the windows :) Rob on the other hand, not so much. But we love him for all his weirdness and will take him anyway we can get him.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...