Sunday, November 15, 2020

Grandfather Sky


 I have been watching Saturn chase Jupiter during most of the year. The chase is narrowing and will cumulate in a Grand Conjunction December 21, 2020. Saturn has the influence of restriction and Jupiter expansion, which is definitely a test of wills. That conflict we have experienced throughout 2020.  A conjunction in astrology notates a positive influence and so this Grand Conjunction gives us a glance of hopefulness towards positive change.  The chase began early this year and was visible during most of the night sky, but as the conjunction gets closer, just more so in the low western sky after sunset. 

I was always interested in astrology and lost track of it after I started collecting change from table tops. The task then and since has been to make an earning. Now as I settle into semi-retirement, a renewed interest to keep the mind active.


Native Spirit Oracle Cards ~ Dinese Linn

1 comment:

  1. good for you! Astrology was my Learn Something New in 2009. That is when I realized there was something wrong with my brain. But I read a ton of books! Never a bad thing. I look forward to more insight, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...