Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A discussion for later

 

Though he looks more approachable, more amiable, he is an Emperor. Supreme in his kingdom.  Maybe it is a butcher shop or in his home; regardless of appearance, he rules.  Still I think I could stop and listen to him a bit since he his not walled off in a throne room with no compromise left in his gaze. Even so, if I disagree, best keep that to myself, since he is an Emperor and believes his word is final, he might take a swing at me with his cleaver for my dared insubordination. For me, today, listen but keep my opinions to myself.  



Scorpio Sea Tarot


2 comments:

  1. At least he looks like he does a honest day's work instead of spending all his time on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting deck. I just read up on the Scorpion Races on her website. I just finished reading Stephen King's Long Walk, same premise only you walk until you are the last one alive.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...