Thursday, November 19, 2020

Peace Pipe


There are days I miss smoking. I enjoyed the habit. Shaking a cigarette out of the pack, flame to tobacco, the long warm inhale, watching the curl of smoke on the exhale. There was a shared camaraderie with other smokers as we huddled together in our designated smoking areas. Ahh, those were the days.  I enjoyed them while they lasted; would not do again. Sometimes, just once in awhile, I hesitate a moment in a cloud of smoke as I pass by smokers and a sigh with a bit of nostalgia. 



Native Spirit Oracle Cards

1 comment:

  1. I miss the ritual perhaps, but not the constant respiratory infections.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...