Sunday, November 29, 2020

Perspective


 The LWB gives us a salamander, element of fire and change. I could not see it. Turning the card around the salamander was clearly evident, clarifiying the upright card. The Ten of Wands is normally about the burdens we carry, ours and those of others. As a card of advice or caution, I think it is best to look from different angles at what comes to me today.  Nothing wrong with double checking something that involves me. No more flying by the seat of my pants, those days are behind me.  Do I miss those days of impulsiveness, you bet, but not the regrets that came from some of those adventures. 

Celestial Tarot ~ Kay Steventon & Brian Clark





2 comments:

  1. That was a good example of how seeing from a different angle can give a wider perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons I've enjoyed trimming bad borders or inking decks, four different perspectives.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...