Saturday, November 7, 2020

Disbelief

 

We have all been there, bearing witness to someone else's tragedy.  We cannot not turn away or unsee what has been seen.  We watch the tv, turn our heads at accidents on interstate, get caught up in the mayhem of others.  We hope and pray for them and are thankful that it was not us.  But, but, when it is us or those we know and those we love, the lighting strike is painful.  This Tower Card feels like watching a news broadcast of a calamity, that indirectly affects me.  


Scorpio Sea Tarot

Maggie Stiefvater - Melissa Cynova



2 comments:

  1. Yes. Shit happens, and the fall off the tower is frightening and painful. I've pulled this card recently in my daily draw and it's a good reminder that there's no point in resisting what IS. But Lordy it's not easy to stay calm and centred, even when I think I know how. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, no stopping the what IS, but I sure can cringe and whine about from time to time or sympathize with another when they have a Tower moment.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...