Friday, November 6, 2020

Gather yourself

 

With all the dappled colors in the coat of the Unicorn it brings to mind The Lady of Lake, rising up with the Sword of Truth, Excalibur.  The Sword of Truth is needed these days to pierce through all the flotsam.       I need to remind myself of my truths. I may need to exam those truths and see if they still are valid for me in these days of change and adaptation. Some of my old parameters no longer work or fit. Wield the Ace and remove that which no longer serves me, making room for the new that will.



Scorpio Sea Tarot  

1 comment:

  1. We sure could use a sword of truth that didn't take sides right now.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...