Tuesday, March 24, 2020

View point

The author tells us that these are eight abandoned cups.  Maybe so, but whoever left them behind really cared for their special collection of cups.  Pretty and polished and stacked and left in order as they turned away.
Maybe something is working just fine, but there is this a knowing that change needs to me made. These days are filled with change, some good some and some not so good.  Work with the good ones and move on from there.





The Sacred Circle Tarot

3 comments:

  1. a bit like the random rocks you leave. We don't need to carry everything we value with us, sharing is good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning my friend. Well I am bound at home. Doing some work online for the team. I had slacked off on painting but no a perfect opportunity. And when i get restless, load up and drive around and leave them for others when they are out walking and when they return to going from here and there

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of taking box loads to ReStore for people to buy - someone might want what I no longer have an need for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...