Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Intimidation

The Dancer seems to have used intimidation to get her way and control those around her.  The dragon is meant to frighten all comers. 
I am guessing that sometimes we have to use whatever means are available to accomplish what needs to be done.  Sometimes, not all the time.  Then it would just be an abusive situation dealt out by a bully.  All bullies are cowards. 
I don't really have to watch out for anyone today, since I am going no farther than looking out the front door.  Wait, there is technology; a window into my World.



Marco Polo Tarot

2 comments:

  1. That dragon is an interesting (perplexing?) addition to the World card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a perplexing deck like so many of LoS's of the era :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...